of Li-Shann Tomchik
American Continental University, Weston, FL
Bachelors of Science, Information Technology
Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bachelors of Science, Graphic Design
Windows 2000/XP/7x/8x, Linux, UNIX, DOS
Microsoft Office suite, MS Project, Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, MS SQL Server, Wordpress, phpMyAdmin, Bootstrap
HiConversion.com, Boca Raton, FL
- Quality Assurance testing of scripts and CSS modifications implemented on clients’ sites during development.
- Set up conversion rate optimization campaigns to help generate more revenue for clients.
- Used PHP, JQuery, AJAX, CSS to develop custom Wordpress templates with existing framework for the company website.
- Integrate Salesforce and Marketo API’s with the company site forms to collect lead data for marketing campaigns.
- Created custom HTML/CSS responsive e-mail templates for the marketing team and email campaigns using Marketo.
- Developed microsite template framework using Wordpress Multisite for easy microsite duplication to reduce development time.
Hollywood.com LLC, Boca Raton, FL
Fan Sites Manager
- Manage and maintain MySQL databases for all fan sites
- Developed secure web application and back-end database to automate fan site sign ups and comply with COPPA
- Created custom web application & database for Ad Operations using PHP, MySQL and Wordpress to visually represent and sort website analytics
- Developed multiple blogs with custom functions using PHP, MySQL
- Analyze analytics data regularly to focus on advertising opportunities
- Responsible for the administration of web and ftp servers, including Apache on Linux servers
- Manage team of web designers and webmasters to meet project deadlines
- Project management for all fan site web development
- Created a PHP script to automate the process of checking site compliance, cutting man-hours by 20 every month
Web Developer, Freelancer
- Create and maintain websites for corporate and non-corporate clients
- Create databases with MySQL and PHP for each clients’ unique needs
- Marketed websites through low-cost organic search engine optimization, gaining first page ranking on Google for high-traffic targeted keywords and phrases
- Meet with clients to determine website goals and develop strategies for creating a strong web presence
- Implemented CMS systems and ecommerce shopping carts with open source platforms
Wordpress, Joomla, Magento Ecommerce
- Analyze marketing data and work with clients to ensure best SEO and experience for their end users
- Develop all sites using LAMP components